Saturday, November 3, 2012

The N8thanian cozy cabin and progress on Midnight Pines

Hello, welcome back!

You know how I said I had an unfinished cabin in my world? Well, "unfinished" is no longer true! It's done! Here are some photos:



An aerial view of the cabin.



The main hallway.



Kitchen.



Living room.





A view of Stardust Tower from the lower deck.


Bedroom and high deck.



SOOO cozy! I wanna curl up in there!


As a side topic for today, I thought I'd show off the progress we (as in Fire_Cat2000 is now helping) have made on Midnight pines. I have made the spawn safer, as a play tester I had (Cheffoo), and myself had an extremely difficult time playing.



We now have a rule board schematic, and I imported a cool iron sword, called Exile.








I don't believe this Firenut tree was in my last screenshot of the map. We do have one now, and a ladder because it was impossible to get on top, because mobs would push you off your pillar.



Anyway, our first dungeon is complete! Kinda small, though. I call it frostbight temple.This is the entrance.



This shed here, uh... yeah.






That's it for now! Next, I think I'll attach the river to a lake, because right now, it makes no sense whatsoever.


Next time, I think I'll bring my old wolf, Ralph here. Also, it may be time to create the Great Sword of Stardust.

See you all next post. Until then!

0 comments:

\8D/

\8D/
My ever-changing Minecraft skin...

Which World is Best to Play On?

Fire_Cat2000's Blogs