Monday, November 19, 2012

A stronghold exhibition with Cheffoo

Hello, welcome back to Across the Map!
Over the course of yesterday and the day before, I explored a stronghold with Cheffoo on my world. Actually, it was my first time visiting a stronghold on survival, if not my first ever. Today, I will be showing off the most interesting photos I took.


The end portal room, where we just busted in. (Don't mind Cheffoo in the corner. :D)



 Introducing... the world's most pointless hallway! It goes nowhere, except for looping back around!


Huh. Apparently floating doors don't pop off when you open them. That's new news to me! Also, it could make for a funny trap for unsuspecting players. >:)




"We all float, down here!"

(Below: Cheffoo ponders how to debug physics.)

(This just doesn't make sense.)


It's the great creeper attack of 2012!



Ding dong! Guess who? *Hiss?* SMACK!

Did you know that strongholds can generate with more than one library? Again, that's new news to me.


This is a room by the end portal (which is in the back of this photo) that Cheffoo and I cleared out. He likes to do this kind of thing.
Random thought: this place could make a cool secret hideout!

 For the record, I have no plans of entering The End any time soon.


Cheffoo standing next to the entrance. That structure is one of my "underground point of interest" beacons. Please also notice the chicken in the background being stupid.


Well, that's all the (worth showing) photos I took. As always, comments are appreciated, and thanks for stopping by!
See you all next post. Until then!

0 comments:

\8D/

\8D/
My ever-changing Minecraft skin...

Which World is Best to Play On?

Fire_Cat2000's Blogs