Wednesday, October 31, 2012

The undead pumpkin trend

Happy Halloween, everyone!

Today, I think I found a Minecraft Easter egg!
I was preparing to test a custom bow in my test world, and noticed a skeleton wearing a pumpkin helmet in my spawner pen. I hit F2, and continued on with my usual whereabouts.





I set the time to night, and realized more skeletons and zombies were wearing pumpkins! Even a spider jockey! (But seriously, why do I find so many jockeys?) I think maybe a fashion trend  for the undead has started? I swear I did not hack these on to them!


Know what else? Pumpkin heads keep the skeletons and zombies from burning!



As for me, Gotta look stylish!




Ow! Is is something I said?




Hey, look! Jockey number 2!



Okay, this is hilarious. This skeleton is wearing a jack o' lantern!


Alright, I hope you guys enjoyed seeing this Halloween-only(?) Easter egg! Once again, happy Halloween!
See you all next post. Until then!

0 comments:

\8D/

\8D/
My ever-changing Minecraft skin...

Which World is Best to Play On?

Fire_Cat2000's Blogs