Monday, October 29, 2012

Doing some 1.4 stuff in my world

Welcome back to my world, this time in 1.4! Today, I will be showing you how I have taken advantage of the new Minecraft update.

My first goal was to make a zombie grinder so I could try to get some potatoes and carrots, then make a farm for them, because zombies sometimes drop said veggies. Here it is!

Believe it or not, it didn't take long to get a potato and carrot. Thank you, zombies!

Before I built the grinder, I decided to go on a slime hunt, and Demonsplash Tower is practically in the best possible spot for doing so! You could say the place is hoppin' mad with slimes! ;D


Back at Stardust Tower, I decided to decorate the place with some nice flower pots and  item frames. Looks nice!



 
Diamond's coop


While I was doing my usual housework at Stardust Tower, I found some zombie villagers on my mountain, and healed them back into regular villagers! Here's your challenge: Name my villagers! They are two farmers. The one on the left is a "lady", and is interested in wheat. The one on the right is a "gentleman", and likes cooking chicken. (Note: genders are pretend, and only because I wanted certain kinds of names for them.)




I have noticed some of my viewers haven't been able to find where to comment. At the end of a post,  there should be a link where it says: (#) comments. Click that to bring up the comment screen. If you can't find that, go to the about me page. If there is no comment box on the about me page, you may need a Google account.




While I was walking home in my tunnels, I realized I was being followed by a skeleton and spider. When I looked through my fence, I spotted a spider jockey! The skeleton was holding an enchanted bow, too! So, I guess I learned that when a spider spawns with the skeleton on its back, the skeleton can use an enchanted bow. I would be happy if someone could put this piece of information on the Minecraft Wiki. If you can, be my guest!




I haven't set up a carrot farm yet, so until then, I am on a pork-free diet. In its place, I guess can live off of steak, which isn't a problem. As for how much steak and beef I have, uuh, I think an over abundance is an understatement. This is just my extra food that I don't need upstairs chest, too! I have another stack of 42!


That's it for today! I hope to get around to that cozy cabin soon, and let's not forget the potato and carrot farm. But for now, see you next post. Until then!

0 comments:

\8D/

\8D/
My ever-changing Minecraft skin...

Which World is Best to Play On?

Fire_Cat2000's Blogs