Friday, October 19, 2012

Tour of my Survival Single-Player World - part 2

Okay, I am back. Just accidentally pressed the off switch on my power bar. *Sigh*. Oh well, let's get this over with. I realized I missed a few areas near Stardust Valley, which I wanted to cover on my first tour.


Also, here is another part of Stardust Valley I didn't show. Behind me are the three giant trees.


... and also a map of the area around Stardust Valley. Stardust tower is about where the player marker is, and that brick cabin is near the center.




First up, my dock.


To find it, go around the cliff shown on this picture. Once you do, you will see a bay with the dock on one side. Here we are!





The oak patio has a furnace, crafting table and a chest with some rods inside. This feature is intended so you can catch fish, cook them, and serve them for dinner, if you wanted to. The birch strip is a kind of harbor, where you can dispense a boat, and go boating for a while.




Next, we have a Cozy Cabin. It is out in the taiga, roughly in the direction my crosshair is pointing in this photo. (Stupid endermen! They took a chunk out of my nice mountain! See it?)





 Here it is! As of this post, it's unfinished. I'll do some coverage on it once it's complete. Most of you Soare-vivors should get what I'm doing, because it is, in fact, based off of the design Paulsoaresjr found, but built more with my style.


Well, now that's everything, at least near Stardust Valley! Now, I'll sign off, leaving you with a question: what makes your favorite world special to you?

I almost forgot, here's my seed: -1145806725030370865 (Note: the world will most likely generate differently, due to this world being from Minecraft 1.0. If you have the original 1.0 Jar file, use that, or if you have an old world generation mod, use the 1.0 setting if it has one.)

See you next post! Until then!



0 comments:

\8D/

\8D/
My ever-changing Minecraft skin...

Which World is Best to Play On?

Fire_Cat2000's Blogs