Wednesday, December 5, 2012

N8's test world - Meat rain

Hello, welcome back to Across the Map!
Just yesterday, I have finished a gadget I call "Meat Rain". In a nutshell, it is a flaming animal launcher. Here it is:




Oh, yes. I will be using FreshCraft today, because it won the poll!

The main launcher will be way up in the air, but this is where the player can trigger it from. Just in case they wanted to see the display of flaming animals in the sky from a certain angle, there are wooden buttons to trigger it from a distance via bow and arrow.


Yes, it does use the same technology as the Vexian Anti-bridging bomb, also some from Vechs' Cluckster bomb.

Hold the phone. I think I just discovered that you can climb invisible ladders!


Next, let's head over to where I have some ready to launch. This is my first launcher, so let's use the others.

WOO! Super speed!

Here we are! Let's launch this one!
I just emptied my inventory (Except for these random jump boost potions and my porkhammer) to see how much loot we get.

LAUNCH!


Here is the first of the two phases! Cows and pigs like a streak across the sky!

My favorite: the chickens! They look like meteors to me.


The launch is over! Here's what I found:



So anyways, Coming soon to downloads: Meat Rain!
Oh, yeah. It's time for the random bonus screenshot of the day!

I caught this photo when I was terrorizing my pet cat on the server, Splash. (Don't worry. I only threw a snowball at him, which is completely harmless.)


My caption: I never knew that my pet cat, Splash could jump using his butt, and turn red at will.



Well, that's it for today! As always, comments are appreciated, and thanks for stopping by!
See you all next post. Until then!

0 comments:

\8D/

\8D/
My ever-changing Minecraft skin...

Which World is Best to Play On?

Fire_Cat2000's Blogs