Thursday, December 13, 2012

Server recap - 13/12/2012

Hello, welcome back to Across the Map!
Today, I decided to do a server recap with Cheffoo (You may see him in some screenshots), because oh, how time flies. We have a fair amount to show you today! Let's go!

First, I thought I'd introduce the cats of Bluesun village.

This is the newest cat in the village, Brewing Buddy. He is Mintz9's new cat.



Random caption that wasn't supposed to be added: HARDCORE cats sleep in baskets of stone! :D
(By the way, like my new FreshCraft slab texture?)



Here's Lgamerross' cat, Rusty. Yes, his name is a reference to the book series, Warriors. Lgamer and I sure went on quite an adventure to get him, but I'd say he was worth the effort.



As you may be able to tell, he has been doing a bit of redstone recently.

These are Fire_Cat2000's cats. They aren't new, but I haven't introduced them to Across the Map yet. The black and white kitty is Paper. She is Fire_Cat's first cat on the server. We got her quite a while back, on the same expedition I tamed Splash, my pet cat. The tabby is Shreddie, the more recently tamed one.



Now that I've introduced the cats, let's take a look at some of the new buildings.

Here's club Mintleaf. It was mostly built by Mintz9. I like to chill here sometimes.



Inside.
(If you ask why the furnaces are different here, it is because this was done in two sessions. I made those textures in between said sessions. Cheffoo wasn't there for the second, actually.)


Mintz9's new house!


He also converted his forest, Zapper Tone forest into a parkour course called Mine Jump. It's a pretty fun course!




Okay, the last build of Mintz9's recent projects is the Christmas hub. I don't think it's finished, though.



Last but not least, we have one of the most notable additions to the server. It's the Nether hub! It serves the same purposes as the one on the Mindcrack server. Here are some screenshots of it.


That big tower thing is the staircase leading up to it. 


Here we are at the entrance!


Kitchen.

The Nether wart farm



The melon farm.


The "rail room".



All the different rails.


Mine


Inside


The railway itself



The other end





 

Fire_Cat2000




Mintz9
(Hey there, Minty! Nice boots!)


Lgamerross' red room of redness


So, yeah. That's the Nether hub! As you can see, none of our rails are actually finished (You just didn't see the parts of my track with no blue wool), due to the fact that the hub is relatively new, most of us are adventurous types, and don't  have a ton of free time.


That's it for today! As always, comments are appreciated, and thanks for stopping by my blog!
See you all next post. Until then!

0 comments:

\8D/

\8D/
My ever-changing Minecraft skin...

Which World is Best to Play On?

Fire_Cat2000's Blogs