Thursday, April 18, 2013

New YouTube Account!

Hello, I'm N8thanH, and welcome back to Across the Map!

Today, I am here to announce that I have started a YouTube channel! I currently have started a Minecraft Let's Play, and have one episode uploaded, and a second still uploading at the moment. I also have a third episode of my Let's play that I have not uploaded yet, a few episodes/footage recorded on our server, or as we've (up-officially) named it, Bluestrike. I will be uploadng frequently for the next few days, so please enjoy! :)

What does this mean for Across the Map?
Well, not much. I still plan on uploading the usual kind of content, but the YouTube channel will be for things not possible on a blog, like a Let's Play, but anything else will probably be seen here on Across the Map.
I'm sorry for not uploading much, but I have been doing some builds on Bluestrike I hope to show off later today, but if not, then tomorrow.

 I frequently say this, but I am new to commentary/video making, so any tips would be much appreciated. Also, if you do subscribe to my channel, I'd hope for you to still check back here as usual, as, again, I don't intend  to phase out Across the Map.

Anyway, this post is kinda getting drawn on, so here's the link! It will also be posted on the side to be viewed at any time. Please enjoy! www.youtube.com/n8thanh

So, that concludes this announcement. Please give me feedback and/or suggestions on my videos, and thanks for stopping by my blog, and my channel if you did!

See you all next post. Until then!

1 comments:

Tamara H said...

Always a well-written and entertaining blog!

\8D/

\8D/
My ever-changing Minecraft skin...

Which World is Best to Play On?

Fire_Cat2000's Blogs